Self Employment Registration

Before you start as a Taxi or Private Hire Car driver, you must register with HMRC as a sole trader (self employed).

Taxibookkeeping can help you to do this online.

This service is £15, refunded when we complete your first tax return.

This service is provided as part of the course cost.