Dealing with Insurance claims

If you are unfortunate enough to have a road traffic accident whilst working, it is possible to claim for loss of earnings.

Most insurance companies require to see your earnings over a shorter period of time, as well as your last two years' Self Assessment calculations (SA302).   We can help you to prepare this information that the insurance company will require.